Welcome!

Hey this is Genavieve's one and only blog! So go ahead and read it!

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Contest!

       Hey, everyone!It's Gen writing to you! Yes, I mean YOU! I am having a photo contest! Yes, I really mean it! You have to take the picture, and email it to me!* (if you know me, you should know my email). It can be anything, from ice cream to the sunset- a ladybug (ha-ha Lexi)to a pair of flip flops! This has to be a picture that you took that "captured the moment!" I will post the pictures and you guys can vote for the best!Happy picture-taking!-Gen



PS- I have a picture as an example!It's my most favorite picture in the world!:D




*Please, not a picture of someone, remember this will be welcomed to anybnody on the web that know this webste!

No comments:

Post a Comment